Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
How To Shine On Pinterest In 2020
Pinterest used to be just a website where you pinned your favorite dresses and recipes. It’s visual, colorful, and very easy to organize. But with the rise of social media marketing, it has turned into a perfect platform for creative individuals to showcase their talent and the latest projects.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs can use it to gain exposure and boost their sales. Here are some awesome tips on how you can use your Pinterest account to nurture new leads and reach a wider audience.
5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Pinterest
It is definitely tough for a small business owner to come up with original content for every post. However, relying on others for the majority of your content is not a wise way to go either.
This is why you need to plan your Pinterest posts following the 30-70 rule. Among your pins, 70% should be your own creation while the remaining 30% can be saved from others. Doing so, you are giving your followers what they came for and also avoiding the monotony of similar content simultaneously.
We all have so much going on in our lives. Especially for small business owners, it can get hectic posting pins regularly all by yourself.
One way to make sure that your followers are getting your pins on time is to use a scheduler like Tailwind. This app targets photo-based social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram allowing its users to schedule their posts ahead. It also gives you the best hours to ensure maximum engagement!
You must have come across some beautifully crafted photos on your Pinterest feed and wondered how they manage to do it so flawlessly every time! Well, we will let you in on a secret - it’s Canva! This online tool is available free of cost to everyone who needs a hand in creating the perfect graphics content.
Using Canva’s rich collection of readymade templates, you can prepare beautiful images in the appropriate size for all social media platforms including Pinterest. It also has a paid version that allows more creative freedom but the free one should be enough for all beginners.
Lightroom For Product Pictures
Relying on your smartphone camera and the usual photo editing apps available to highlight your products may not bring the desired results for your small business. A smarter solution would be to utilize a more professional service like the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
It gives you all the right tools for editing your photos, organizing them, and then sharing on the right platforms. Since Lightroom is cloud-based, you don’t have to worry about storing the images on a single device. Access them whenever you want from wherever you are.
Usually, our first instinct is to prepare the pins keeping desktop users in mind. However, the 2020 data shows that 85% of pinners actually use the platform through its mobile app. As a result, you need to consider how the posts will be displayed on a smartphone or a tablet and optimize them accordingly.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.